- PERSONALISED CARE INSTITUTE
This module improves confidence and knowledge of the benefits and impact of adopting personalised care for health outcomes for people and improving satisfaction for professionals.
- Reflect on current strengths that you have in personalised care approaches
- Identify areas you find challenging when delivering and modelling personalised care
- Understand challenges from a person’s perspective
- Recognise that adopting personalised care may require a change in practice
- Understand the core capabilities to build relationships, engage, enable and support people
- Have experience of relevant and appropriate tools for using personalised care
- 1 Hour
Course suitable for…
Level 1 & 2 Universal – Health Care Support Workers
Please note these modules will require you to create ‘Personal Account’ to register completion of course. Once the modules have been completed, please return for further training suggestions.