Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term NHS Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
How does MSE process the information we hold?
- Information collected by MSE is solely processed to deliver online learning and to store and report on users’ learning activity. It will never be sold for financial gain or shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
Examples of how MSE might use the data held include but are not limited to the following:
- For internal review.
- Customising the content and/or layout of our learning platform
- Notifying users about updates to My Platform
- Gathering feedback or input on the service, content or layout of our website
- Giving users access to their own learning history.
- Transferring users’ learning activity records to e-Portfolio providers to give users a single record of all online and offline learning. This would require users’ explicit approval as part of the process to establish the link between the two systems.
- Transferring users’ learning activity records for specific programmes to other organisations involved in training in the healthcare arena. These organisations include professional bodies that a particular user is a member of, or employing organisations, such as trusts.
- Making users’ learning activity records visible to specific named individuals, such as tutors, to allow tutors to view their trainees’ activity. A user would have to give their explicit approval to authorise another user to view their records.
- Providing anonymous summary data to partner organisations, such as professional Bodies; or local organisations such as or Trusts.