- E-LFH HEE
- What frailty is.
- What symptoms of frailty may be.
- How to identify frailty and why it is important we do.
- How to assess people with Frailty.
- What is a comprehensive geriatric assessment (CGA).
- Understand what frailty is.
- What symptoms frailty can present with.
- How to detect frailty using the clinical frailty score or electronic Frailty index.
- Be aware of the 5 frailty syndromes.
- Understand the impact of medications on frailty and importance to review them to reduce risks to health and wellbeing caused by medications.
- Understand that a CGA is a way of holistically assessing the “whole person” and why it is so important to consider the whole person in people with frailty.
- Living well with frailty.
- 20 Minutes
Course suitable for…
- General Public, Voluntary sector, Family members with a Caring role, Security staff, porters, Reception, administrative and secretarial staff in secondary care services (hospitals) , primary care services and community care services.
Please note these modules will require you to create ‘Personal Account’ to register completion of course. Once the modules have been completed, please return for further training suggestions.